Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dreaming in color...

My mind is racing with thoughts of the Hearts of Love project!  I keep doing the route over and over, changing the route again and again.  No matter how I do it, it is going to be a long journey.  That does not bother me.  I am really EXCITED about this trip and I know the 4 months will fly by in nothing flat! 

Several friends have already said they would like to come along ~ well, come on!  Loneliness was something I dealt with while doing the San Antonio project (with a grant from the Ford Foundation), but that was because I was in the same hotel room for over 5 weeks, in a town where I knew nobody!   I am thankful several friends from Houston came up on weekend jaunts.  This trip won't be anything like that ~ I will be in a new town every day, working.  The following day will always be a day of travel (which I love to do!).  Yes, the 4 months will fly by! 

I plan to have plenty of jerky in the car at all times (if you have a favorite brand, please let me know ~ feel free to send me some before I leave).  When I travel through Texas, I plan to stock up on as much jerky from Buc-ees as I can. 

I hope to blog every night during this trip.  I want to keep everyone updated, but it will also serve as a type of diary for me so I can look back when my memory gets worse. 

Yeah, this is going to be a pretty amazing trip.

Peace & Blessings to all.
xoxo,
Baer











No comments:

Post a Comment